Minnesota Dept. of Commerce files charges against CC Brown Law | Crime
MIDVALE, Utah - The Minnesota Dept. of Commerce has charged CC Brown Law for unlicensed mortgage activities in that state.
The Midvale law firm was raided by the FBI last week; the FBI would only say that it served search warrants and is conducting an investigation.
CC Brown is accused of defrauding consumers seeking loan modifications.
The FBI has set up a hotline asking for people who have used the law firm for mortgage modifications to call them at 877-236-8947.
Top Draper / Riverton / Bluffdale / Sandy Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prosecutors ask for more time in case of father accused of killing infant son
- Big Budah previews ‘Pony Express Days’ in Eagle Mountain
- Kennecott landslide may be largest slide ever in North America
- Two arrested for sexual solicitation, enticing a minor
- Pleasant Grove asks residents to follow watering schedule
- Thousands of released documents shed light on Susan Cox Powell case
- Active search for Susan Cox Powell ends
- West Valley City Police to give ‘detailed update’ in Susan Cox Powell investigation
- Figure skating club alters performance to feature skater with brain tumor
- Susan’s father claims bones were found in Oregon search