UTA holding public meetings to address bus route changes | News
SALT LAKE CITY – UTA is considering changes to bus lines and are asking for public opinion.
The new FrontRunner service to Provo has UTA considering cutting bus lines in Salt Lake and Utah Counties to encourage use of the rail system.
Comments can be submitted via phone, mail, email and the UTA website.
There will also be public hearings held at the following locations:
- Wed., Aug. 15, 5 to 7 p.m., Salt Lake City Main Library, level four meeting room, 210 E. 400 S.
- Thursday, Aug. 16, 5 to 7 p.m., South Jordan Library, 10673 S. Redwood Road
- Tuesday, Aug. 21, 6:30 to 8 p.m., American Fork Senior Center, 54 E. Main St.
- Wednesday, Aug. 22, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Spanish Fork City Hall, 40 S. Main St.
- Thursday, Aug. 23, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Orem City Offices, Council Chambers, Room 100, 56 N. State St.
For more information on the proposed changes and how to make comment, visit www.rideuta.com.